ORO62 - 50th anniversary 409

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Welcome. Beautiful car.
The anniversary gold car Paul was talking about helping the gentleman find lives not to far from me.

correct Jeff, I have not seen his gold 62 SS since I found it at a Des Moines Goodguys event and then I followed it to the then owners place in Keokuk, Iowa and then after he bought it, I did some repairs at my place. It was a dream to drive, the interior and exterior are really a nice combination.
Paul

ORO62

Well Known Member
correct Jeff, I have not seen his gold 62 SS since I found it at a Des Moines Goodguys event and then I followed it to the then owners place in Keokuk, Iowa and then after he bought it, I did some repairs at my place. It was a dream to drive, the interior and exterior are really a nice combination.
Paul

I follow this guy on Instagram that's out that way. He gets barn finds all day. Anyway, I saw he posted another anniversary edition that was all overgrown with shrubs and plants. Would be rad if someone picked it up and restored. I'll try and find the post and share pictures.

Junky

Well Known Member
Do you live too close to Wristpin????
I think I am!!!!!!!
BINGO!!!!!!!!!

Please excuse Phil.... He starts to stutter when he is drinking alcohol, which is all too often!!! It gets worse when you mention Wristpin....... :cloud

Oh... I almost forgot... You have a beautiful car and have every right to be proud of it, even if you have the wrong brand of spark plugs in that engine!!! :laugh:haha:mock

ORO62

Well Known Member
Please excuse Phil.... He starts to stutter when he is drinking alcohol, which is all too often!!! It gets worse when you mention Wristpin....... :cloud

Oh... I almost forgot... You have a beautiful car and have every right to be proud of it, even if you have the wrong brand of spark plugs in that engine!!! :laugh:haha:mock

Haha! Thanks! Still learning the ropes as to what is "correct(ish)" for this engine....lol. Seems to be kinda like when I mentioned I also have a 35 Ford, but I don't discriminate. I look at it like hot chicks...they exist in all shapes, forms, and combinations and I'm not turning any away :winner

Junky

Well Known Member
Haha! Thanks! Still learning the ropes as to what is "correct(ish)" for this engine....lol. Seems to be kinda like when I mentioned I also have a 35 Ford, but I don't discriminate. I look at it like hot chicks...they exist in all shapes, forms, and combinations and I'm not turning any away:winner

I have found you your dream girl.... fat.jpg

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Haha! Thanks! Still learning the ropes as to what is "correct(ish)" for this engine....lol. Seems to be kinda like when I mentioned I also have a 35 Ford, but I don't discriminate. I look at it like hot chicks...they exist in all shapes, forms, and combinations and I'm not turning any away :winner
Lol, you may want to reconsider that last statement after seeing what Junky posted!!