Our 61 Bel~Air Is out of the barn !!

Shake-N-Bake

Well Known Member
Red would have looked great in my opinion too, but we decided to go w/ the original white stripe inside the trim..

Our Ermine white with red interior Bel Air came with the white stripe painted on the moldings. That lasted about 2 days and then my dad had the stripe painted red. All the brightwork is being restored right now but I plan on painting them red again before they go back on the car.

I have a long way to go before our car is at the same stage as yours.....I hope you get to enjoy your car this summer. I am hoping to drive our car this Fall.....(seems like so far away still...). Your car looks great and is wonderful inspiration for the rest of us! :)

Marilynbubbletop

Well Known Member
Thanx a bunch !! Hang in there as we had to do the same here.. The assembly trial & error had us pulling hair everyonce in awhile, but we kept our chins up and stuck with it.. Very glad we did.. :~) Good ~ Luck w/ yours.. I love to see all the 61 belair bubble tops in any condition.. So if you have any photos send them to us. :~)

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Only a very few know the "Rewards" of doing a restoration of these cars. The friends you make, and the friends you rekindle with, are some of the best times
had by "resto" projects. Keep up the great work... it'll be done before you know it.
:love

Marilynbubbletop

Well Known Member
Hey, Thanx again CASHguzzler !! Your 62 belair bubble top is going to look awesome !!

Attachments

• 61 belair in the shop.jpg
    61 belair in the shop.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 61 belair in the shop.2.jpg
    61 belair in the shop.2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 61 belair in the shop.3.jpg
    61 belair in the shop.3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 61 belair in the shop.4.jpg
    61 belair in the shop.4.jpg