PA under quarantine!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Your ok getting chipped Dave :scratch Maybe you have been drinking a little too much of that moonshine coming out of the foothills:confused

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Eventually we’ll all be chipped so we can be tracked by satellite by google, Russian bots, etc. It’ll also be part of that trillion dollar program in the USA, and Canada’s $100 billion, and the free money we’ll get. Maybe with the shock collar!

bobs409

Administrator
Eventually we’ll all be chipped so we can be tracked by satellite by google, Russian bots, etc. It’ll also be part of that trillion dollar program in the USA, and Canada’s $100 billion, and the free money we’ll get. Maybe with the shock collar!

And will be run by the democrats who would concoct something like that! (the sheeple of course would eventually fall in line and accept it)

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Your ok getting chipped Dave :scratch Maybe you have been drinking a little too much of that moonshine coming out of the foothills:confused
Haven't tried any of the foothill merchandise yet, I just don't give a $hit if someone wants to track me. Good luck with that. I think we can all agree privacy is long gone, has been for years, thanks to 9/11.

On a side note, many of us Vietnam vets remember the chloroquine pills we took for malaria. The thought of some of these clowns black-marketing that stuff and taking a giant dose is pretty comical. It may work, but let's just say they will use up their TP hoard rather quickly!

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
We have a particularly dumb governor in Oregon I'am worried she will close down state travel just to look like she is doing her part, I have a turkey hunting trip mid April with 10 of my buddies two fly out from Mo. been doing this trip for 20 yrs too much fun to miss! The annual swap meet in Portland was cancelled how much more can I take :doh

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
We have a particularly dumb governor in Oregon I'am worried she will close down state travel just to look like she is doing her part, I have a turkey hunting trip mid April with 10 of my buddies two fly out from Mo. been doing this trip for 20 yrs too much fun to miss! The annual swap meet in Portland was cancelled how much more can I take :doh
Hope I'm wrong, but your buddies may be driving out, perhaps. You guys are in a bad pinch between CA and WA, it's just a matter of time. Hope everybody is OK up there.

bobs409

Administrator
I don't think our power hungry democrat gov will like that! Unless this thing has a miraculous end, I bet he puts a stop to events like this one.

Well see...

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Who besides me did you invite??????