Panties in an uproar

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. It seems that President Trump was recently interviewed and asked if he would accept info from a foreign country about some dirt they might have on his opponent. He said he probably would and might consider turning it into the FBI. Well, don't you know, I won't mention who (Demo-craps of course), but some got real excited over this. Who are they kidding?? They would do the same thing. Maybe even worse. No surprises there. That's what politicians do. Dig up the dirt on each other. Politics is such a dirty business. Some prostitute themselves for a vote. I would do the same thing too. Have to keep the playing field level, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
They can go screw themelves there is nothing to this its just Trump being Trump. HOWEVER... this being said it pales in comparison to what these F-Tards are trying to do to our country flooding our border with potential future DemonCrap voters and worse I mean talking about dicking with the voting machine.

Mark

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I thought Pelosi was going to croak making her speech about the trump comment on getting dirt from foreign country. I was hoping . :DShe drank water several times.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
There was just a democratic senator interviewed, I think Warner, who thought Trumps comment was outrageous. Baloney. They would be first to want the dirt. Who do they think they are kidding. Pelosi; OMG. Is she still up right.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Its too bad that these idiots are so stupid that they don't know how Damn dumb everything they've said in the last 30 months is these people are in serious need of some heavy medication.

Mark

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
On July 1, a new law (another one?) takes effect here in the capital of the third world known as California that mandates a background check for anybody buying ammo at any gun store in this state,or any other sporting goods outlet that sells ammo. No convicted felons can buy ammo, same restrictions as allowing felons to buy firearms. Not a bad idea to keep them from shooting people with their stolen guns,at least after they run out of ammo. The kicker here is that you can only buy ammo for guns that are registered to you. If you have a registered 9 mm home defense gun, have at it and buy 9 mm ammo all you want. If,however, you have a .22,a..357 mag, a .44 mag, a .30.06 rifle, a couple of 12 gauges,etc. that are unregistered, let's say, they were given to you by a relative who has since passed away,you can't buy ammo for them just because they aren't registered by the state. They also collect a dollar fee on all legal ammo purchases after July 1 as well. Ammo sales at all gun stores right now are very brisk. I see that out of state purchases of ammo are going to really be brisk as well.Reloading equipment looks like a good investment right now, too. In the event of a Ferguson type of unrest and uprising,I'm sure the leftist liberal pantywaists that get scared will want somebody to help defend them right away. Just don't call us.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We new this was coming, luckily out of state ammo is easily purchased. It is just another tax on the people, and a scam in the name of safety. I find it insane that some people cannot understand that making something illegal or restricted will stop anyone from getting the item, be it drugs, guns, crossing the border, etc. All they are doing is making honest citizens criminals. But that is the goal, that way they can take away your weapons legally. The sad thing is this will eventually spread to other states, or even worse like NY with its gun control freaks. Those freaks though are the first to be protected by............. Guns.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
WOW. This crap gets worse all the time. When I saw that $1.00 surcharge, I knew the true motivation was revenue and nothing else. We are still good with rifle and shotgun ammo in NY; at least for now. But, to buy handgun specific ammo such as .357, you need to produce a pistol permit. Not sure you actually have to own or possess that type of gun. We also can't buy ammo over the internet and have it shipped to a NY address. I heard that some have friends in PA. where they have the ammo shipped and just go over and pick it up. I'm about 8 miles from the PA. border, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Haven't bought any for awhile I suppose I better start adding to my inventory before the price starts to get high or when the SHTF because you know its coming. Every time one of these loons go's out and shoots up the place I just cringe.

Mark