Parts from my HAMB haul

Topstrap

Well Known Member
I finally found space to organize and store some of the parts I brought home from that HAMB haul. Seems to be some or possibly all of a 4 door interior and exterior trim pieces I'll never use. Also both drivers side doors for a 4 door with glass and interior panels still on them. The top metal looks good to be good if you are having new interior made and need those metal pieces. Think there is a NOS exterior rocker panel for a four door but not sure which one it is.

Question, there are all four power window regulators for a 62, I'm not sure how to check to make sure motors are good but the mechanical pieces look excellent. Not sure what a value would be. Like to get a fair price for them but also be a good price for someone on here that may need or want to change their car over to pair windows. What is a fair asking price and how do I check to make sure the motors work?

Thanks

Dennis

Last edited:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Dennis...keep the door panels. The upper curved metal pieces that are re-used for new door panel sets are getting harder to find. Can't remember if your interior is Impala or Belair but be sure to keep the stainless moldings from them too.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Dennis,use jumper wires,and a good 12v battery.Apply voltage,the motor should move in one direction;reverse the polarity,the motor should move in the other.Be very careful if they are still attached to the regulators as they can move fast and pinch your hands.or fingers!:cuss:cuss:bang

Topstrap

Well Known Member
Thanks, I'll try that on the motors. Does look like there is a lot to bite ya when moving. Mine is a two door Impala, the two doors I mentioned are for a four door. I do have a lead on a 62 and a 64 possibly SS at a local old junkyard. I'll be sure to get the interior panels for the metal if it's still there. Thanks. Dennis