Pate Swap Meet

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Pate Swap Meet, Fort Worth, Texas-Texas Motor Speedway-Thursday April 26th thru Sunday April 29th. Come if you can. We are located at-Zone 1-1A, Ave 3, Block 30, Spaces 467-469-471-473 and 475. Weather looks good from Thursday on. Stop by for a cold one:drinking2

W Head

59 Impala 409-2,4s

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Alright!! I can't make it this year at this late date but next year, Phil, you ain't got a hair on your XXX if we don't go!

:good:good

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Well we had a great Pate Swap Meet. Got to talk with Pat and discuss his Z-11 project and other things. Met one of our members G Wagon (Craig Maroney). He found a 62 with complete numbers matching 380 HP-4, speed. Been setting out for years and body very rough, but he said it is all there. He is going to sale it. Ask him to post it on this site. I also sold some more of Ronnie's parts he ask me to sale, so I put $$$$ in the mail to Virginia this morning. Don't have very much of Ronnie's parts left, some 61 sheet metal and odds and ends. Weather was great, got sun burned.

W Head

59 Impala 409-2,4s

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I was at Pate also....did well on Thursday & Friday but Saturday was a little slower.....vendors started loading up and leaving around 2:00 saturday...I was surprised considering how nice the weather was.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Well we had a great Pate Swap Meet. Got to talk with Pat and discuss his Z-11 project and other things. Met one of our members G Wagon (Craig Maroney). He found a 62 with complete numbers matching 380 HP-4, speed. Been setting out for years and body very rough, but he said it is all there. He is going to sale it. Ask him to post it on this site. I also sold some more of Ronnie's parts he ask me to sale, so I put $$$$ in the mail to Virginia this morning. Don't have very much of Ronnie's parts left, some 61 sheet metal and odds and ends. Weather was great, got sun burned.

W Head

59 Impala 409-2,4s
Glad to hear you had a good swap meet Wayne!!!!!
Thanks go out to you for helping Virginia!! I knows she appreciates that.

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
I was at Pate also....did well on Thursday & Friday but Saturday was a little slower.....vendors started loading up and leaving around 2:00 saturday...I was surprised considering how nice the weather was.
Yes, sold more on Thursday and Friday than Saturday. Wish I had got to see you

W Head

59 Impala 409-2,4s

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I should have come online to see who all was going to be there....I had 2 trucks and a jeep along with stuff from 3 of my friends there to sell....hated to get off too far from the spaces because I was the only one there to sell thurs/fri....and by the time saturday rolled around I was worn out.
Also...I have a BAD tendency to buy stuff if i see something that catches my eye and I was trying to keep my $$ for the coupe build.

I sold enough to order the crossmember/tranny crossmember/pedal assembly for my car.....may contact them today.