PELOSI & WATERS meltdown on CNN, MSNBC & FOX News Live - Dumb and Dumber Ep. 6

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Part of me likes that she's getting her dues but yeah when you watch something like this I would like to think that were better than this and because the Dems will turn it around and use it against them.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
I'm not crying over it. She deserves it, maxine even MORE! It's ok for both of them to instigate this kind of thing for others, nice to see a little come back around on them!

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
DqTV1yMWsAAPxhE.jpg

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
original link. It was Cubans

WOW. That was some video. Not long enough though. Good to see her get called out. POS that she is. Was she going through a side door of a restaurant?? If so, why not use the front door like others?? Too much guilt. Shame. Nah, she has no conscience. Actually, doesn't have much of anything. I'm still in favor of sending all these demo-craps and libtards, to one area of this country. Give them a whole state to get rid of them. And don't forget to send Schumer, Gillibrand, Cuomo and the carpetbagging Clinton's, from here in NY, there also. The sooner, the better, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah I was waiting for this. We already have a backround check system all's the BATF has to do is just start doing a better job, some of these shootings could have been prevented if the cops & the FBI would have done their jobs.

Mark