PELOSI & WATERS meltdown on CNN, MSNBC & FOX News Live - Dumb and Dumber Ep. 6

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Can't have too much ammo..... we've been packing up to move. My realtor stopped out to list the house we're leaving. I sold him 15-20 boxes of shotgun shells yesterday.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I was reading the other day about this guy who happened to be a dentist and his wife or girlfriend turned him in to the cops for some kind of crap well anywho when the cops got there he barricaded himself in his house. Finally the cops break in and find him hiding in a secret gun room and they found 12 guns and several boxes of ammunition and the guns were legally his but this kills me when the news media reports on gun ownership. I think 12 guns would be average for a gun enthusiast to own but the media go's nuts if someone owns multiple guns you'd think they just broke up a huge gun smuggling ring. I'd hate to think what the media would do if they would take a count on my pieces all legally owned by the way.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I was reading the other day about this guy who happened to be a dentist and his wife or girlfriend turned him in to the cops for some kind of crap well anywho when the cops got there he barricaded himself in his house. Finally the cops break in and find him hiding in a secret gun room and they found 12 guns and several boxes of ammunition and the guns were legally his but this kills me when the news media reports on gun ownership. I think 12 guns would be average for a gun enthusiast to own but the media go's nuts if someone owns multiple guns you'd think they just broke up a huge gun smuggling ring. I'd hate to think what the media would do if they would take a count on my pieces all legally owned by the way.

Mark

12:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2

smittys09

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
get
AS MENTIONED BEFORE " 3 " OF THE DUMBIST BITCHES