PELOSI & WATERS meltdown on CNN, MSNBC & FOX News Live - Dumb and Dumber Ep. 6

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Floaty head to the Max and that goatee she has here moving around on her face is an improvement too.

Mark
664393865b4c1cd1847f9827be0439eb4986d289133de41bf0cac9c106745879.png

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Boy I bet when PukeLousy uncaps those things it would resemble the Harlem Globetrotters hitting the court tossing the ball around, those things would hit the floor so hard they'd be bouncing all over creation not to mention it would be just like Batman's Bat signal and Uncle Joe would show up sniff, sniff ,smell, smell snort, snort.:mock

Mark

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Boy I bet when PukeLousy uncaps those things it would resemble the Harlem Globetrotters hitting the court tossing the ball around, those things would hit the floor so hard they'd be bouncing all over creation not to mention it would be just like Batman's Bat signal and Uncle Joe would show up sniff, sniff ,smell, smell snort, snort.:mock

Mark
I think one or two sniff's would be all it would take to finish old Joe off for good :yikes

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
that's just wrong junkman, what has been seen can't be unseen...this is my form of retribution for what you've done to my eyes and scarred me for life...fat.jpg