PELOSI & WATERS meltdown on CNN, MSNBC & FOX News Live - Dumb and Dumber Ep. 6

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
The Yankee game was rained out last night so I watched Jeopardy which I enjoy at times. One of the categories had to do with Congress, and guess who gave the clues; Nancy Pelosi. First I cussed out Alex Queerbeck for having her on then changed the channel to Sponge Bob-Square Pants, Carmine.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Can't go wrong, with Sponge Bob, Carmine.:clap I watch him alot, when our Spectrum Cable, starts Buffering and Pixelating. I read, in our Times Union paper, this morning, the PSC is forcing Charter (Spectrum) out of New York.:appl I hope, they really do it.:dunno:clap

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Totally agree. They are some of the greediest people I've ever dealt with. Good riddens if they go. Over priced crooks. I'm ready to put an antenna in the attic, Carmine.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
The One reason, that I haven't gotten rid of them, they are the only provider, that carries the YES Network, for Yankee Baseball.:doh:thud

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I'm looking at going with Hulu and another source for all the channels I need (have to have the YES channel). Presently pay $217.00 for the triple play, nothing fancy, and by converting, it will cost about $100.00 total. Just have to get off my lazy buttocks and do it instead of complaining about it, Carmine.