People of Walmart

bobs409

Administrator
429d8841d28dca530bebf1afba4ceea0.jpg

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
So yesterday in Columbia Missouri they had a little incident in the parking lot of Sam’s club which I’ve noticed is not much different than Walmart lately, if the sign says no parking then it means no parking and pushing somebody out of the way is not a good idea. Especially if there are steel post on the opposite side you are pushing!:wacko:crazyE98C11F7-E71B-4039-95B4-C71CF09CE57A.jpeg14AF9BEC-F649-4D0C-8F86-BE5D015C0011.jpeg

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Yes, the driver of the van is still in the hospital in critical condition. Strange how it didn’t even look like it put a dent in the jeep.:bong:martini:shaker:drinking2:beer Does it every time... looks like the driver of the jeep who got the DWI was driving at a fast rate in front of Lowe’s and forgot to turn around the corner to the front of the Sam’s Club. Made a direct hit in the side of the van.
that van is parked in a very bad place, I would never park in that area. The building has been impacted several times and that is why the steel pipes filled with concrete are there!:confused

hamjet

Well Known Member
This Walmart stuff has got to be fake news. I've NEVER seen anything like this the few times I went to Walmart's. Could be location, maybe California? If it were really like that out there, it wouldn't have to be covid 19 to keep me barricaded in my house. Can there really be people like that out there?

wristpin

Well Known Member
This Walmart stuff has got to be fake news. I've NEVER seen anything like this the few times I went to Walmart's. Could be location, maybe California? If it were really like that out there, it wouldn't have to be covid 19 to keep me barricaded in my house. Can there really be people like that out there?
:whistle