PETA and tree huggers do not look.

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
That's a really nice one. No tree huggers or PETA members here, but I'm not sure if I should show Jacob. His little spike pails in comparison. His was still better than my first deer.....it was a little "button buck".

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Much better than my first deer which was a doe taken with a 30-30 and open sights but he has been at it a while so not like he hasn't had his share of smaller deer. He said it only took ten years to get one big enough to mount.

No409

Supporting Member 1
nice buck, I don't personally hunt, but just read a disturbing article in our local paper, about a guy that bow hunts and got a 11 point buck. guess it was a big boy, and he got it to the road, then had to go back and get his truck. within 5 min, someone stopped and cut the head off with rack.

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
nice buck, I don't personally hunt, but just read a disturbing article in our local paper, about a guy that bow hunts and got a 11 point buck. guess it was a big boy, and he got it to the road, then had to go back and get his truck. within 5 min, someone stopped and cut the head off with rack.
:yikes:tantrum:bat

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

That pretty low. Don't understand why anyone would do something like that, I assume they are going to sell the horns. I can't imagine anyone wanting to display a stolen rack....but I guess it wouldn't bother some people.