Phantom finaly gets into the 10-50s

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hi guys:this is the other Jim and hope I am doing this right but just heard from Jim Carniato in Thompson Ohio and he finaly got a good pass at a litttle over 10-50 on his last pass. Fatride just showed up. Jim says he is haveing a good time.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks for the news Jim. Looks like a "best ever' for Jim. Looking forward to hearing the details.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Jim: Keep us informed and tell Jim C congratulations. Is Ray racing or profiling:roll
robert

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Profiling ;) I was hanging around close , hoping someone would think I was associated with the 55. Jim flips a mean burger too ;)

Ray I just got back from a local feast in a friend's farm shop. Burgers on the grill, barbequed pork, chicken, deer lots of salads and for desert SIX different selections of 10 layer Smith Island cakes. It's a once a year local thing and they would have filled you up!! No race cars, no 409's just a allot of green things(John Deere's)
robert

wc chevys

Well Known Member
Way to go Jim!!. I was there yesterday only saw Jim make one pass,lights at the end of trac were not working and could'nt here announcer so don't know what he ran but it looked good. Did not see Ray either(Saturday all afternoon)