Congratulations! Phil and Candy

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Golly Phil, how many years has she put up with you now?

Gotta be getting close to 50 years, eh?

Here's to many more!

TomK

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
May today be a Great Day for both of you, and may there be many, many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonnie

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Happy Anniversary Phil and Candy.
I hope you both had a great day

Steve & Lynette

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Thank you everyone for your greetings!!!!
No. 49!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I could list it as 4(0)9?????
I try to keep in mind how BLESSED I am for having Candy with me all these years!!! It has been a blessing going thru life with her. I guess it's not bad considering I asked her to marry me on our first date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! True story!! She has put up with all my car functions for 33 years so now I'm doing some of the things she wants to do!!
Thanks again for everyone's best wishes.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I try to keep in mind how BLESSED I am for having Candy with me all these years!!! It has been a blessing going thru life with her. I guess it's not bad considering I asked her to marry me on our first date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! True story!! She has put up with all my car functions for 33 years so now I'm doing some of the things she wants to do!!
Hey Phil,
Way cool, all the very best to you and Candy. Trust you both enjoyed a day of either on a nice car cruz or just keeping warn and toasty by the fire with a couple of wines.
Cheers you two:cheers:clap

Gav

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Congratulations to you both!!!......I hope that you have many more,.......... and that you can tolerate Phil in his retirement.

:4th2:dance:flag:4th2

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Ok Phil , you asked her to marry you on first date ,,,,, what did she say???????:scratch