Phil Reed ?

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Phil, Whats the word on the videos?

Also if something is happening next year I would say it would be best to let us know early, like now, so we can start making plans. Even if things aren`t finalized.

Better to know ahead of time and give us the longest posible notice to set our plans in motion !!!
Some people have to put their request for vacation by the end of the year.
This would allow for more people to have a chance to attend.

I know you like to hold off until all thing are finalized but it would make more sense in this case so the long distance travelers could have a better chance to make it.

Just my thoughts ,,, dq

TomO

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
dq - I agree it would be nice to know if there is an event being planned for next year. If there is not a event being planned, it would give the forum members a chance to plan a get together.

TomO

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Come on Phil,,,,,,,,, in this case,,,,,,,,, Silence is not golden !!! :D

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
DQ I was wondering about the videos myself. They said it would be 8 weeks, which it has been over that now. :dunno Roy

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Videos

Talked to Phil yesterday. Videos are ALMOST ready. Phil is having some changes made. Includes racing from the strip. It will be worth the wait.

Fred

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Convention DVD's

Anyone have info on the completion date of the DVD's and VHS tapes from the convention. I am sure looking forward to their delivery.
QS409

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I recieved an email form Phil last week and he said they should be out very soon.
He has been very busy with work and family matters and hasn`t had time to join in on the forum.

So It shouldn`t be long now,,,we hope !! :D ,,,dq

hubeid

$$?

How much are these videos being sold for? My '63 is no where near being ready for any upcoming convention, but I'd like to check out this last convention. :love Thanks, Bret