Phil, you back into Oak Island again?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Bridges, steal, lighted in some areas, toll booths. One Gray, One Orange, even though its called Golden. Similar to chevy orange. Look, I am only selling them because I know a secret. And I need more money or investors to continue my project. I really cannot say too much about where the items are hidden, but I will give you the back story. In 1963 a very rich gearhead had invested heavily in GM. We are talking about 2 Billion. There was some changes on the boards he didn't like, and one thing led to another, hurt feelings and all, he decided to divest from GM. GM could not pay out that amount of money without causing too many issues. They finally were able to come up with most of the payout, however it wasn't enough. So in payment for the rest, he took in payment, 500 complete Z11's. I know, you didn't realize Chevrolet had made so many. But they did. You just have to be in the know, and most people don't. Very guarded secret. This gearhead took these motors and had them hermetically sealed with special grease and oils that would last a hundred years and hid them away in a very special place. That gearhead was my great grandfather. He died suddenly back in the early 70's never telling anyone where he put those motors. Back in the late 80's when I was clearing my grandmothers estate I found an old journal buried in a trunk in her attic. I looked it over and put it back for many years not giving it much thought. When I joined this board back in 2013, the talk about Z11's her made me remember the journal and some of what was mentioned in it. I remembered Z11. So I looked and there it was. I couldn't believe my eyes. I have researched this over and over since. I know they exist. I have enlisted a few members from this board to help me recover and authenticate these motors, however they wish to remain anonymous at this time. Unfortunately this is going to be very time consuming and cost a lot of money. We "MAY" take on additional investors, so keep it in mind and to yourself. Additionally we are keeping detailed journals and filming our search to hopefully one day share our adventure with everyone. Who knows, maybe someone will make a TV show of it. Which brings me back to the bridges. It's a money thing. So if you need a bridge, or would like to be put on a list of "possible investors" let me know. In the mean time you can contribute to the Go Fund Me page @ I got 500 Z11's and You Don't but I bet you wished you did :D

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Remember you have to move them. If I didn't have to move them I would just keep collecting the tolls :dunno2 The Oakland Bay bridge has already had the first span replaced, so you need to get on it. Your going to need a truck and friend. :good

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You didnt say they had to be moved. How much you paying for them to be moved? Maybe a black on black Z11...

Anyone want to buy a bridge in San Francisco Bay:dunno2 I have two for sale. The Oakland SF Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate Bridge. Both can be had fairly cheap but you have to move them. Both are used very lightly and maintained very well :poke

Sure did. :D

wristpin

Well Known Member
Interesting bla bla bla tho. I'll continue watching.
What i find interesting is these men are able to accomplish so much without the fighting, backstabbing, lying, scheming, coniving and everything else that the other Reality Shows require to survive.