Phil, you back into Oak Island again?

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
didn't stalin have hitler's partial skull with a bullet hole. i remember on the military channel or history channel showing
it, after the wall and stuff fell. jim

bobs409

Administrator
didn't stalin have hitler's partial skull with a bullet hole. i remember on the military channel or history channel showing
it, after the wall and stuff fell. jim

They did a DNA test on that and it turns out it's a woman. It sure looks like he did escape. Next week they should be showing a supposed photo of him from 1961.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hitler's hangin out with Elvis.

Rumour has it Cat loaned them all that equipment for free.

entourageguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
But whats this? Could it be captain hooks left arm hook? Could it be that Captain Hook also stopped by the island to hide his booty?

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
TOMORROW night......................2 HOUR SEASON FINAL SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably 1 hour and 45 minutes of repeats and then 15 minutes of NEW info!!!!!!!!!!!!! But....I'll be watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobs409

Administrator
Can't wait to see the new mud, sticks and dirty water they spend millions to find. :mock

Someone school me on this. 1) how in the world would they have gone down that far back then when it takes all of this to get there now? 2) WHY? If something is so valuable, why bury it in such a way? I think it's a bunch of malarkey!

I hated history class so maybe I've heard it before when I was sleeping in class. :impatient

wristpin

Well Known Member
Watched Oak Island last year and got tired of same ol' build up to nothing. Watched Hunting Hitler and was spell bound (never believed "the truth"). GF got me a DVD of a video cassette from the 90's which uncovers virtually all of what the series Hunting Hitler professes to discover. There's even an old book!! Anyone interested I'll watch DVD and post books name & author. P.S....google admiral Byrd and operation highjump for interesting reading. Sorry if I hijacked thread.