Phil, you back into Oak Island again?

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Watched the 2 hour show, they did have more action and less repeats than other shows. I think they knew they couldn't string viewers out as much as they had. They did make a discovery of some large old steel parts.

I think they discovered the treasure a while ago, a show that may be very profitable. With syndication for years to come? More "great" filler for cable and "so called" reality TV.

They even ran down our Nova Scotia weather, said something about closing up before the onset of the awful winter weather. I had the 63 out today- they could have worked all winter, it was 72 here one day last weekend.

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
As much as I like the show and the guys involved, I will find way too much humor when they finally get to the treasure box and if it says something like:
Kilroy was here
:hide

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Yeah....watched it!!! Liked that they didn't repeat so much. Guess they have some new stuff to get checked out.
Get ready for next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Ya'll musta watched a different show. I thought they repeated far too much from the past shows.

It is interesting, but they have jumped the shark IMHO.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Yes...I saw that.
Remember......after the 7th person dies....the curse is lifted. Dan was the 7th.
Sorry he couldn't have seen the ending of the dig.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
A shame, Dan spent a lifetime looking for the treasure, and was a wealth of info.

entourageguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
my wife daughter and I are heading to Halifax this summer after 4 days on Cape Breton Island. I tried to get a ticket for the oak island tour and they are already sold out. I'm on a waiting list for the 6th of July.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Anyone want to buy a bridge in San Francisco Bay:dunno2 I have two for sale. The Oakland SF Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate Bridge. Both can be had fairly cheap but you have to move them. Both are used very lightly and maintained very well :poke