PHIL

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm not a fan of either team but i thought it was a great Superbowl
Because I hate watching games with little to no scoring especially true when I'm not really interested in who wins
I've always disliked Brady (New England) But he's got my respect now. 43 year old man made it look easy

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I don’t like how the announcers play both sides of the fence.... first they came out and they said Kansas City secondary was very grabby.....Played that way all year , they said ......and they showed replay of it........ so when the referees started throwing the flags on them .........at halftime they all sit around and say........ why don’t they let them play.......????? is it supposed to be fair for one team to to play grab ass.(And at one point, the announcers even commented that every flag thrown was legit) because it’s the Super Bowl .......stupid!!!!!!!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I remember the game new england was playing and the quarterback got hurt ,drew bledso , and they put in brady. Never heard of him and immediately i was very impressed .

Last edited:

drc409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil, you haven't seen:

THE NFL FOUND 23 EXTRA POINTS FOR THE CHIEFS FROM MAIL-IN TOUCHDOWNS, AND, BASED ON OUTCRY FROM LIBERALS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY, HAS AWARDED THE SUPER BOWL TO THE CHIEFS​
I went to bed Sunday at midnight thinking Tom Brady had won the Super Bowl.​
The next morning I read on the internet that the Kansas City Chiefs scored 23 points at 4 am to beat the Tampa Bay Bucs 32-31.​
A comment in the article stated:​
"But the 23 points at 4:00 AM did NOT constitute "widespread" cheating and there is "no evidence" of cheating. Further, an elected official in Kansas City "certified" the victory of the Chiefs, and the NFL front office went along with that certification. When Brady objected, he was told that he has "no standing" to complain. Then all the media sports writers as a mob did a gang up and pile on and accused Brady of lying, bad sportsmanship, and hurting the NFL and said he should be quiet and go away. Some hot dogs were thrown at the referees, and Brady was accused, but later a video found showing that the hot dogs were thrown by some Chiefs fans. YouTube and Twitter removed all content about Brady or the game. And the NFL accused Brady of cheating. The NFL declared that Brady should never play football again.”​