Picked a few things at Fall Carlisle 2019.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Pistons would have to be custom[about 1,000] but the 6.385 rod is common enough.A new 4 inch crank is about 800.so the cost wouldn't be outlandish.
Down by Russes is a machine shop called O’Reilly automotive they turn my 427 crank main journals down for 34 8\409 block and It cost me $225 to have it ground to MOT and magna fluxed. The rods cleaned up at .010 big block Chevy diameter. Just needed polished. Only problem is it took me about a month and a half to get it. They grind cranks in groups and there’s not too many W motors Out there needing ground.:dunno2

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Down by Russes is a machine shop called O’Reilly automotive they turn my 427 crank main journals down for 34 8\409 block and It cost me $225 to have it ground to MOT and magna fluxed. The rods cleaned up at .010 big block Chevy diameter. Just needed polished. Only problem is it took me about a month and a half to get it. They grind cranks in groups and there’s not too many W motors Out there needing ground.:dunno2

I would call a month and a half "expedited service" anymore Tooth.:cry2

Junky

Well Known Member
I will be at Spring Carlisle next month. I will have to check my space numbers and post them. I have 2 spaces available to rent if anyone is interested. $110 each... IG or IF row... just don't remember right now... These are in the infield, near the main road into the fairgrounds.