Picked up another 62'

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
$38.50.

How close am I?????????????????????:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

Phil, She wieghed in at a woping one ton exactly so she paid out at 150.00.

Looks like it still had the rain gutter stainless on it....:dunno:dunno:dunno

Brian, It was raining so hard that I said to hell with it and the drives rain gutter went with it.

On another note. Upon my arrival home yesterday afternoon I noticed my good buddies here have been gracious enough to post a sign on my driveway to go with the others that I have scattered along the driveway that tells me I am a welcomed member of the community.....:deal I felt that if I left it where they posted it it could be subject to theft. Therefore I chose to move it to a proper location.....:deal

Driveway MLK Sign 2.jpg Driveway MLK Sign 1.jpg Driveway Cattle Guard 2.jpg Driveway Mile 61.jpg MLK Sign.jpg

Last edited:

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brian, It was raining so hard that I said to hell with it and the drives rain gutter went with it.

On another note. Upon my arrival home yesterday afternoon I noticed my good buddies here have been gracious enough to post a sign on my driveway to go with the others that I have scattered along the driveway that tells me I am a welcomed member of the community.....:deal I felt that if I left it where they posted it it could be subject to theft. Therefore I chose to move it to a proper location.....:deal

But where did you put the Mile 61 sign?

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Just got done reading the old posts from Models and Phil so I thought I would give this thread a bump.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I love stuff like this!!!!!
Shows what we go thru to have parts for other cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Dan.