pictures of 64 Biscayne

geraldine

Just finished getting my 64 Biscayne together and thought I'd share.

Attachments

• 409 014.jpg
    409 014.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 60
  • 409 005.jpg
    409 005.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 409 002.jpg
    409 002.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 409 001.jpg
    409 001.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 409 010.jpg
    409 010.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 72

64CAYNE

Looking good Bud. I'm almost road worthy with my 64 Biscayne also. Yours is looking sweet though.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Your car is the reason Biscayne's have grown in popularity over the year's. :clap They are just as nice, as any other model, Chevy made.:clap Good Luck with the car. Also, that's a nice color. Skip :)

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Geraldine. What a pretty car. I have a Belair, same color, but hasn't looked like that for the last 20 years, which was the last I painted it. Mine is a 6/with the air cooled Powerglide. Poor thing has rust in places where most cars don't even have places. Might make a good race car????? Bob

geraldine

Thanks everyone for the kind words and a special thanks to Dick Mackenzie for all his help. I look forward to attending one of your events even thou I have no intentions of racing the 409. Paul

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Beautiful !!! Mint original interior is a blessing on Biscayne or Belair !!! Were they plastic covered ?

geraldine

No plastic seat covers and headliner,package shelf, sun visors, and carpet have been replaced along with dash and trim paint. Thanks Paul

Bob Core

Well Known Member
Great looking car! I bet it'll get down the road nicely, too.

I like sedans as much as hardtops and love it when they get the treatment they deserve.

:clap

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Thanks everyone for the kind words and a special thanks to Dick Mackenzie for all his help. I look forward to attending one of your events even thou I have no intentions of racing the 409. Paul

Great car....especially the color! It's not MacRED.:roll

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
TN_Comic%20Thumbs%20Up.JPG

I like MacBlue Too!
:cheers