Pistons and Paint Car Show - Denton TEXAS

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Our Car club has a great show each November in Denton, Texas......Its our 17th year.........We would love to see any cars that could make it up for the show !!!
Pre-registration is $35 and it gets you 2 wristbands into the grounds (additional persons in the car $10) and a nice T-shirt.
Show date is November 10th.

We have live bands playing......Reverend Horton Heat, Nikki Hill and The Modern Don Juans will play throughout the day on Saturday.

This has historically been a Pre-1965 show, but this year we have extended the entry up to 1972 year models.....the past 3 years have seen 450-500 cars , so we are excited to see what this year has in store.

We have Summer Dean playing Friday night to jump the show off, Jason James plays Saturday night and on Sunday we have a farewell gathering where we cook burgers for free for anyone who can make it and have the Raised Right Men play that way we send you home with food in your belly and tunes in your head !!!

Please go to our website at WWW.PistonsandPaint.com for registration, scheduling and lodging info.

Last edited:

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The show was a blast.....we had 479 cars at the show this year.
Was a little cool in the morning at 33 degrees when we got to the grounds at 6am but once the sun came out it was perfect.
I was so busy that I did not get any pics, but if you go to pistonsandpaint.com you can click on history and see pics from the past.....2018 pics are coming soon.

heddrik

Well Known Member
I was there sat morning, nice turnout and some great cars. Only 1 409, a 64 blue station wagon, 340 hp factory 4 speed. I asked for you, but no one knew you. I asked for simpson. sorry i missed you.