"Play it again Sam"

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I was reading about Brain's misfortune and earlier talking with another member about some of our cars and people and was thinking about the fact that we won't be able to get another Norwalk together due to many reasons from a promoter issue all the way to gas prices.
I am posting this picture for some of the new members that missed last year. Actually we had more members there that weekend but some had to leave and others were there and didn't make the photo session!! enjoyed it guys!!!
robert
Norwalk051.jpg

gabriel-cestaro

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
RSTREET NICE PIC BUT NOW THE QUESTION THAT YOU WISHED NO BODY WOULD ASK CAN YOU NAME THE FOLKS IN PIC SO WE ALL CAN PUT A FACE WITH A NAME ?????????????
SORRY HAD TO ASK
GABE:dunno:dunno:dunno

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Gabe.. You're really putting me to the test this morning.:roll:roll Tonight I'll start on the project but I'm gonna surprise you with how many names I'll put in. Meanwhile for our older retired folks that are around today you can start putting in names until I get back tonight.:roll:roll
robert

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
ok here's the lineup as I remember it. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Somehow I don't think that will be an issue with this bunch. Where I have left a blank I'm not sure:dunno Gabe I have even tried to add another bonus of putting in brackets some of the site names. The young members are Denny Ford's upcoming crew helpers

First Row(kneeling)
Denny Ford's young "crew member, Jim of Canada, Jim Carniato(Jim ss409), Ronnie Russell(Ronnie), Tom Monroe(Toms63SSQB)

Second row:
Terry, Gerry Gostenick, Bob Walla, Allen George, Dan, ? (wc chevys), Jim Kwiatkowski, Robert Street, Shan Daley

Third Row:
Bo, ? , Steve Moyer, Denny Ford, Phil Reed under the hat!, Jim

Back Row:
Dan(B d 409), Ray(fatride), Carl Bucks, Tom Kochtanek

Mike(Models916) and a couple others had to leave before the picture session

Take a bow guys
robert

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Thanks Phil for filling in a blank.:cheers I wasn't sure on him because Steve was in the picture with us.... I was thinking Carl was "car tending" those impressive cars:bow:bow I'll not admit who I was thinking it was
Robert

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Thank's robert, for putting names on the faces, but is Allen really that big, that he is in, two rows, at the same time?:dunno :roll Skip:)