Pocahontas Predictions

wristpin

Well Known Member
I saw pokohantus on face the nation today, calling for the break up of Amazon, Google, and Apple. She believes that they are stifling new business forming by entrepreneurs. Given that logic, then she should be calling for the break up of Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc.. She pointed to the break up of Standard Oil and the railroads, back in the early 20th century as being beneficial to the country.
What's in it for her pocketbook?

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
16acedd5b05224272c3404fa5d5c0a302eb7c620e52d67a1430c6286b376ff00.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
On ole Pokey's apology tour the other day man was she ever was blowing the snot out of her Indian audience she was speaking to she said if I'm elected as your President I'll put a stop to this oil pipeline that's cutting through your land which got her some applause.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
On ole Pokey's apology tour the other day man was she ever was blowing the snot out of her Indian audience she was speaking to she said if I'm elected as your President I'll put a stop to this oil pipeline that's cutting through your land which got her some applause.

Mark

That kamilla bitch is promising to give back the land to the Indians! Boy, they'll promise the moon for votes won't they? What a RACKET!!!