Pocahontas Predictions

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Fox news needs to have a movie & popcorn night and replay all this stuff leading up to the election just so the Dems remember all their predictions and then drop the hammer Donald Trump is your President git over it you Douche Bags!!

Mark

Last edited:

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I wouldn't give you a dime for a dozen of the Ancestory DNA results. I had mine done because a sale price was offered. They have me down as being French and an Ethiopian Jew. WTF?? They must have gotten mine mixed up with Fifi the poodle. I have a pic of the ship and manifest listing my grandparents names when they came to this country from Italy in 1903. If I lived closer, I'd sue them to get my money back. Total ripoff. Save your money and buy W engine parts, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I wouldn't give you a dime for a dozen of the Ancestory DNA results. I had mine done because a sale price was offered. They have me down as being French and an Ethiopian Jew. WTF?? They must have gotten mine mixed up with Fifi the poodle. I have a pic of the ship and manifest listing my grandparents names when they came to this country from Italy in 1903. If I lived closer, I'd sue them to get my money back. Total ripoff. Save your money and buy W engine parts, Carmine.

Carmine I think what these places that do the DNA testing is just mining for information . I bet they sell all the info they take in and probably to our own Guberment so now they can disband the NSA.

Mark