Pocahontas Predictions

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Dz6RrGVUwAAtWXu.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Did anyone see where Pocahontas and some other lib are planning to introduce a bill to give slaves reparations? Not a joke. Do a search. How many people here have Grandfather's or great Grandfather's that owned black slaves or were one?

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That will be the next thing Pokey will Beech about how our Cracker forefathers kicked her off the reservation and now we owe her 500 billion beaners.:crazy

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Not just blacks, American natives too.

I believe we've already ruined the Native Americans Ray. Several generations actually. I used to go prairie dog hunting in South Dakota and it was pathetic what we did to them from my observations. I know this comment belongs in the political section, but when we basically paid the Indians not to work, we ruined their way of life and self worth.

Junky

Well Known Member
Think about this. No Republican ever owned a slave. However, there is a party that did and still exists.

If you are going to connect the current crop of demoncraps to slavery, then by common sense, you have to connect the current distant relatives of slaves also. You nor I am responsible for the actions of others or our relatives. If we were, and there were a criminal in your family, then you would be going to jail with them. The only place that I know that uses this type of reasoning, is in North Korea. You do something that the government doesn't like, the whole living family is punished. This is how they can keep such a tight grip on the North Korean people.
My apologies for being the voice of common sense and reason when it comes to right and wrong in politics.

Junky

Well Known Member
I saw pokohantus on face the nation today, calling for the break up of Amazon, Google, and Apple. She believes that they are stifling new business forming by entrepreneurs. Given that logic, then she should be calling for the break up of Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc.. She pointed to the break up of Standard Oil and the railroads, back in the early 20th century as being beneficial to the country.