Political question

El Rat

Well Known Member
Does anyone think that the presidential election was legit? If so please comment.
If my hypothesis is correct (rigged election) and we don’t get to the bottom of it no one in America can ever trust the outcome of an election again!

409envy

Well Known Member
If any one thinks Joe Biden received more legitimate votes than Barack Obama then it’s time to check your meds. He’s not my President and never will be. I’ll move on just like the democrats moved on in 2016.

Resist and remove Biden and his communist administration!

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
James Clyburn got Biden elected too include the America people it was legit and time to move on.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I contest your implication of Hillary being the smartest woman in America. Additionally I contest that it is a female at all.:wacko

You are absolutely right on both counts Jeff and don't forget to add the most treasoness , dishonest unpatriotic POS that ever roamed this planet!!

As for the election you're DAMN straight it was rigged!! And unless the facts that have been presented are lies it tells the story. The Rats have given us a roadmap from the very beginnings and there intentions and their HATE for this Man and their Pizz on da Resistonce is they stole the E-Fen election with the help of the world .They all wanted Trump out and they ALL made it very clear from the very beginning. The Rats shredded the Constitution and the lower Courts have let them get away with it so far, now if the Supreme Court hasn't been bought & paid for by the Rat dollar and the Euro Trump will have a chance if not this Country and We The People are screwed and we are about to turn the page to the most disgusting morally bankrupt dishonest group of Douche Bags that ever come down the pike that would sell their soul and their Country for a dollar & power.

Mark

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm guessing the Rats were banking on dead people tell no tales but their voting record after they were 6 feet under do.

Mark

James Clyburn and that's were the 3M of the 6M more than Trump came from it's legit and none are dead votes just legit.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I think Trump beat Trump in this election. It's over. However I think that reasonable people can see that our election system is flawed. To say that no illegal votes were cast some how doesn't pass the truth test. Was this a massive fraud? I don't think so, however that doesn't mean there was none. I cannot understand why anyone would not want a fair vote, with legal, ID'd, US citizen voters only. The only people who don't want legal fair voting are the cheaters. So that means ......... BOTH SIDES.

409envy

Well Known Member
I can’t understand how any self respecting car enthusiasts could be ok with Joe Biden winning this election. He has flat out promised to ban or make illegal the use of the internal combustion engine. And as if that was not enough he has promised to obliterate the fossil fuel industry, an industry that I make a living in (natural gas).

If you are somehow deluding yourself that this will not impact our hobby and our industry you are in for a rude awakening.
I know a lot of the members on this forum are older and have been around a long time but I am only 40 and I have a lot left I want to accomplish in this hobby. To just be told, nope you can’t have it because of some bs political agenda? How would you have reacted when you were younger? I bet you would have said FU come and take it! We have become a society of sheep and Biden and his globalist cabal are the shepherds. I for one won’t just “move on” the time to fight is now not after we have been shipped off to re-education camps.

409envy

Well Known Member
I’m not directing it anyone. I just don’t understand how a person could be involved and passionate about this hobby/lifestyle and vote for the party that has promised to eliminate it. It’s a great paradox to me... also like a successful small business owner who voted for higher taxes and more regulation.