Political question

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Your party has shown over the last few years how far they would go to defeat Trump. They hate him because he loves this Country and is messing up their money stream. Throw in quite a few conservatives with that also.. Why wouldn’t they cheat on the election? Really. Come on....Tell me why they wouldn't. After all the bs investigations. They'd lie, cheat, steal, and do anything to get him out. Most have no conscience or morals.. Quite a coincidence that all 5 battleground states shut down at the same time on election night, even though they can't run a primary in Iowa............dumb like a fox.

I can't believe they haven't eliminated him.
They've not succeeded so far.

It's not time to move on until legal actions are exhausted. That's why we have a judicial system process. The Constitution lays out the process...let it happen.

Turn the tables and the dems crying would be turned 180 degrees.

Which would be similar to the recent SCOTUS nominee. So sad.....she's in. If the libs had control they would have shoved their choice down our throats and laughed about it.

This is why I believe what I read about voter fraud in this election. The crap they've pulled on Trump since before he was elected to office it only would seem that this would be the next logical step for the Rats was to fix the election. And any Court in this land that does not take the threat of rigged election machines

need to be investigated. And right now I don't have a whole lot of faith in our Judicial system if the defendant is Donald Trump there have been laws broken from the ground up and if this election goes to Biteme I will never look at our voting process in the same light ever again . And unless something positive happens right now it doesn't look good for Trump the Courts and even his own party is sticking up Trumps rear end I just hope the voters take notice of who these Repubeicans are and vote their ass's out the next time around. Hopefully the the Repubeicans can pick up the Senate seats in Georgia so they can block the Rats should Biteme get in.

Mark

fourzeronine

Well Known Member
The Democratic, which has consistently demonstrated its incompetence numerous times over the past decade (and more) somehow managed to pull off rigging elections in multiple states (!) - but only in those states' Presidential election. They couldn't manage to rig the Senate elections, though, despite those elections being on the same ballots. That literally makes no sense. Why does it make no sense? Because it didn't happen. If there was evidence, it'd have been presented in court. Instead, the campaign has none, which has resulted in an embarrassing failure rate with its suits. Trump's own judicial nominees have dismissed his suits.

I'm literally trying to have a civil conversation here. Y'all manage to get your panties in a bunch at the slightest questioning of your evidence-free conspiracy theories. FFS, talk about being snowflakes. You guys are delusional.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
When you have liberal minded Judges that are in the Rats pockets evidence tends to fall upon deaf ears which has clearly been shown in Court cases so far and ALL people across this Nation should be concerned by this lack of integrity and acts of Treason in this great land of ours we aren't a 3rd world Nation YET but unless someone takes away the driving privileges of the Rat party this will be our destination.

Mark

TheLRZ

Well Known Member
I think Trump beat Trump in this election. It's over. However I think that reasonable people can see that our election system is flawed. To say that no illegal votes were cast some how doesn't pass the truth test. Was this a massive fraud? I don't think so, however that doesn't mean there was none. I cannot understand why anyone would not want a fair vote, with legal, ID'd, US citizen voters only. The only people who don't want legal fair voting are the cheaters. So that means ......... BOTH SIDES.
If Trump had more composer during it would have gone a long way.
however the cheating and Dominion machines and media still would have stolen it.
4years were earned truly.
to steal it is a crime to America

love from Canada

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
The Democratic, which has consistently demonstrated its incompetence numerous times over the past decade (and more) somehow managed to pull off rigging elections in multiple states (!) - but only in those states' Presidential election. They couldn't manage to rig the Senate elections, though, despite those elections being on the same ballots. That literally makes no sense. Why does it make no sense? Because it didn't happen. If there was evidence, it'd have been presented in court. Instead, the campaign has none, which has resulted in an embarrassing failure rate with its suits. Trump's own judicial nominees have dismissed his suits.

I'm literally trying to have a civil conversation here. Y'all manage to get your panties in a bunch at the slightest questioning of your evidence-free conspiracy theories. FFS, talk about being snowflakes. You guys are delusional.

Your first sentence says it all....Democrat incompetence over the past decade and more..

Also your statement about controlling the Senate....looks like the conspiracy theory could happen there also.

If you want to hear about voter fraud just listen to the Michigan Senate oversight committee hearings. Not sure when they started or when they end, but I listened live yesterday. Poll people testifying. EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY. Tell me they are all lying. Better hurry before the liberals censor it.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
They couldn't manage to rig the Senate elections, though, despite those elections being on the same ballots. That literally makes no sense.

Well, who'd have thought.............here we are having a runoff Senate election in Georgia....a State well known in the past for voter fraud. Dem's win........CONTROL OF SENATE, HOUSE, AND PROBABLY THE WHITE HOUSE. THEY COULDN'T MANAGE TO RIG THE SENATE ELECTIONS........:lmao:mock:laugh2

Last edited:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
fourzeronine is absolutely correct, the Democrats could not have pulled this off,,,,,,,,,by themselves. “But” with help from out side the United States they could, and did. Stand back a few feet and think logically, things that statistically could not have happened did happen. Some precincts in swing states that shut down for three hours then came back online with over 134.000 votes when the counting machines were only capable of counting a fraction of that? Thats only one example of hundreds of eye witness accounts of tampering. And those people have sworn under oath. Liberal judges and even some on the SCOTUS have sold out the American people when they refused to “see” these sworn accusations. Just to many things that could never have happened. For Biden to have gotten more votes than any other presidential candidate in the history of the United States of America? Something just plain stinks.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Does this sum it up!:laugh
134271515_1335340293492045_3065488711922248153_n.jpg

134152067_1060502057707745_8320933595974431856_n.jpg

Gav

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
How about an island in the Pacific loaded with cannibals????.....oh, wait, they won't like the taste.....:winner

You're gonna have to find a Country that likes the taste of $hit samiches. Maybe that's the reason the Rats want to turn DC into a state because there's definitely a taste for $hit down there. I'm going to ask my Rat Brother-in Law what the proper bread would be for a $hit samiche.

Mark