Politics at its worse

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
They just refurbished the old downtown State theater in my town. However I have to admit that unless my wife really wants to see a movie on the big screen, I just pay my $1.72 or less with Red Box. That's all they get from me for most of the lefts agenda movies. I have never understood why people allow themselves and their children to be brainwashed and taught ( for the most part the left's ) morals, values and social issues by TV shows and Movies. Isn't that the parents job :dunno

Clint

Well Known Member
I remember it too, Don, and didn't really pay much attention to it. I was just a teenager. Had other things (girls) on my mind. I'm going to try and see it this weekend. From reading a book and seeing the site myself, I want to see how it compares. Speaking of prices, in my area, a single ticket is about $10-$12. You can go to a 1932 refurbished movie theater, beautifully done over with a prelude of organ music, for a senior citizens price of $6. I usually wait until a particular movie comes there. What are ticket prices in everyone's area if you happen to go??
$7 in my area unless it's a matinee then it is less.