Poor boys 409 project

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Holy Moly Kevin!!!!!!!!!!! Man....you are so fortunate for your crew and their quick reactions!!! Prayers go out for your complete recovery!!!

On a fashion note............gotta love the t-shirt!! Proof that you were at Great Bend in 2014!! But I have to ask...or comment......I guess you know you are wearing it backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? Still looks good on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Holy Moly Kevin!!!!!!!!!!! Man....you are so fortunate for your crew and their quick reactions!!! Prayers go out for your complete recovery!!!

On a fashion note............gotta love the t-shirt!! Proof that you were at Great Bend in 2014!! But I have to ask...or comment......I guess you know you are wearing it backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? Still looks good on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot Phil:) how else would ya know it was me?:crazy

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Glad your ok. As an ex Journeyman Lineman I can attest to the danger and injuries I have seen. I was lucky enough to have my 37KV gloves on when I had 21Kv shut into me. Hope you feel better soon.

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
i would rather face a man with a gun, than get near those power lines. i worked two doa s, guys that were trimming trees and got zapped.
jim

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Hey fellers, thanks for the interest, it means a lot.:) I've got the interior all put together minus front seat belts. Now it's little stuff in the engine bay-fan shroud, radiator, hoses, carb linkage, fuel line, etc. Still needs a driveshaft, and that's about it. Oh yeah, gotta assemble the engine:doh

I'm back to work on full duty, my hands hurt a little bit here and there, but f--- it man, can't quit now. Mentally I'm not struggling with it anymore either, kinda made peace with it. I'll go whenever he wants me to, but hopefully not before I finish this 61.

Oh yeah, changed my handle cuz I don't own a 62 Chevy. I do own a bench seat, and a 4-gear tho however....
IMG_2996_zpsziyvsyuw.jpg

IMG_2997_zpsstcfrzvx.jpg

IMG_3001_zpsb19mnt1s.jpg

IMG_3002_zpsyiactcsp.jpg

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Congratulations Kevin .....for the interior of your car..... and even more so for your mental and physical healing ......your newfound high regards for still being on this beautiful planet ........but I've got to agree..... that you kind of make me question the mental side ......in regards to your T-shirt