Portable Car Jacks!

bobs409

Administrator
All the bells and whistles huh? :D I'm still not sure if I really need these. I could put them to use if they were here but... :p

plumcrazy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
All the bells and whistles huh? :D I'm still not sure if I really need these. I could put them to use if they were here but... :p

I kinda thought the same thing but was thinkin:rub... I dont rotate the tires on my 2010 tundra as often as i should. Using a traditional jack and stands, not high enough. Because of this i buy a new set every three years not 4 and it cost me $250 a tire. So, with this new due-hicky, if im good about rotating, i get an extra year of usage which saves me $1000 every 6 years, or $166 per year.

Not sure if that makes sense but worked for me, hahahahah

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I kinda thought the same thing but was thinkin:rub... I dont rotate the tires on my 2010 tundra as often as i should. Using a traditional jack and stands, not high enough. Because of this i buy a new set every three years not 4 and it cost me $250 a tire. So, with this new due-hicky, if im good about rotating, i get an extra year of usage which saves me $1000 every 6 years, or $166 per year.

Not sure if that makes sense but worked for me, hahahahah
I don't understand your math, but if you have your wife convinced that 's the main thing!!!!!Lol

Eric Kozmic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I know this is an old thread, but I’ve been looking at the Quickjack.

Can our X-frame cars be lifted on these units?

Does anyone have any pics of their X-frames on the Quickjack?

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Geeze, at that price ($2375) you could by a regular lift and only use it to raise the car to the same height!
Quick jack that I looked up were around $1150.00. There are several models higher priced, but these go under rocker panels on both sides of vehicle.