Portland OR get together

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I am hoping to get us guys around the Portland area together sometime.
Seems there are more of us now a days and think it would be a blast as a group gathering.

All these midwest and east coasters are making us look bad.

Winter is a boring time for me and I`m sure you`re getting tired of this 30+ days of rain !!:cuss

So lets start here and work on a picking a night or day when we can gather for some food and beverages and the BSing !!

could even start a regular schedule gathering.

If we start now it could cary over into the summer !! ,,dq

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
OK, Where is everyone?

The Portland Chapter of 348-409.com Has only one member so far,,, ME !!!:doh

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
Sounds good. Let me know when. It looks like I've got a busy spring comming up with a lot of new demolition projects on the horizon.
I would be real cool to get everybody together just to get to know each other and get out of this rain.:cheers

Paul

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
bobs409 said:
Hmmm... maybe I better start an Eastern Chapter? :brow

YOU GUYS START YOUR OWN THREAD !! :evil

This is ONLY for us WEST coast guys !!:cuss

:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Oops! Sorry about that DQ but anytime we start talking about getting together it starts the old juices flowing.:beerbang Roy

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
West Cost Unite!

Portland is only a few hundred from me and even if I can't drive I can fly there in an hour. Round trip flight 99.00 drive 200+ octane booster with the 4:11's or I could put the 3:08 back in and fly via the highway:-) I wonder if I can still break the spedo... hmmmmm :-)

What are the dates?

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Cool ! I think what i will do is just add each person to the list as they reply to this thread then when we have a few more I`ll contact everyone and see when a date will work.
I`d like to get together before the good weather at least once then add some dates for the summer.
Maybe at Woodburn for a race event. We can do a mini- Clay City with a dinner or such after !
There are three or four of us that meet at Woodburn whenever posible.
Hey Tic, have you and Nut gotten together? Maybe you two could caravan or ride together? ,, dq

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
No I have not met Nut. Is he here in Idaho? I am in Nampa ID about 20 miles from Boise the capital.

Oh just checked and he's in Boise.. Cool!

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
For those of interested in getting together this summer for some fun with our cars the Woodburn Dragstrip schedule is now posted on their web site, www.woodburndragstrip.com

I for one would like to try and get together a couple of times.:hug

Jim, find a place in town where they still let you in and let us know.:roll

Let's try and do this.

Paul

BC409

Supporting Member 1
sounds good to me DQ. the oldies drags at woodburn are always fun or maybe portland swapmeet time. bc409

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
That's pretty cool Tic. But you know DQ will probably call it something like:

"Jim's Custom Cruzin Crummy"

:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

Paul

bignbad60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey DQ , Keep me informed on possible dates . I would like to try to make a few, If I can get this motot buttoned up in time.
Tim

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:roll very true! The thing is 23' 6" long! Even if you did dust the other guy at the light your butt end would still be just crossing the line:beerbang

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I might have to buy it to live in it !!!! heee heee

Think of all the hot babes you could get in there !!:eek:

jboatno4

Supporting Member 1
I'd like to get there, too. My ride is still under construction although we did get the body back on recently. If it all works right, I should be on the road by May.

Jack