Portland swap meet

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I was just informed the Portland Swap meet in April is once again cancelled. :lame I had lots to sell now I have to sit on it another year, biggest swap meet on the West coast tons to look at and they allow golf carts to get around a very big area. :wtf2

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I stopped going to the turkey rod run's swap meet...my back won't be very happy hoofing it for 20 miles looking at mostly crap and chink junk...my childhood is catching up to my nearing geriatric part of my life...I always poked the gorilla in the room...:D

409envy

Well Known Member
I think swap meets are a thing of the past unfortunately. If they are not canceled due to local health code issues they will die a slow death from lack of spectator and seller participation. People have been scared out of their mind and told to avoid crowds. The indoctrination has worked.

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
carlysle is still on for their lakeland florida auction/swap meet, unfortunately the vette crowd has kinda taken over...I mean really, you go to a show with factory built and show them off...that's what they used to do at car dealerships