Post COVID-19

chuckl

Well Known Member
Being a soothsayer, seer and a savant; I predict the future: 1) I will be a gourmet chef, 2) I will be 50 lbs overweight, 3) I will be a confirmed alcoholic, 4) I will need a skin transplant from the elbows down and 5) I will be able to wear a pony tail.

Squirrels are starting to look like "Chicken of the Tree." My shrubs, bushes and grass have been "trimmed" so many times; they are in danger of dying. I have fleeting images of rolling down the street in a big clear bubble asking people for help and all I get is the finger. I dream that I am being crushed to death by tons of toilet paper when my garage ceiling collapses.

The points in my distributor are filed down to the arm and the lifter feeler gauge is worn through. The tires are dry rotting from lack of use.

I am all dressed up with no place to go. My wife is threatening to leave me if I watch one more NASCAR irace. My psychologist told me if I ever call him again he will have me committed. That can't be all bad.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Being a soothsayer, seer and a savant; I predict the future: 1) I will be a gourmet chef, 2) I will be 50 lbs overweight, 3) I will be a confirmed alcoholic, 4) I will need a skin transplant from the elbows down and 5) I will be able to wear a pony tail.

Squirrels are starting to look like "Chicken of the Tree." My shrubs, bushes and grass have been "trimmed" so many times; they are in danger of dying. I have fleeting images of rolling down the street in a big clear bubble asking people for help and all I get is the finger. I dream that I am being crushed to death by tons of toilet paper when my garage ceiling collapses.

The points in my distributor are filed down to the arm and the lifter feeler gauge is worn through. The tires are dry rotting from lack of use.

I am all dressed up with no place to go. My wife is threatening to leave me if I watch one more NASCAR irace. My psychologist told me if I ever call him again he will have me committed. That can't be all bad.
Soooo your're pretty much same after CV as Pre Cv