Posting jokes

bobs409

Administrator
Please keep all jokes G rated. No racial or offensive jokes are allowed for the good of all.

Thank you,

Bob

Edwin

Teacher : If you have 10 chocolate cakes
and
someone asks for 2,
How many do u have left?

Little Johnny: 10

Teacher: Ok, Well what if somebody forcibly takes 2 of the cakes,
how many would u have left then ?

Little Johnny : 10 and a dead body.

bobs409

Administrator
Just deleted my two jokes from yesterday. Certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. It won't happen again, Carmine.

I wasn't referring to your jokes Carmine. Just the jokes that get posted on the forum in general. Was shooting for G rating but it's like speed limit 55 and everyone goes 65. :D

As long as there are no complaints and things don't get too crude, I'm fine with it.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Thanks Bob, but I'm good for now. I can have a warped sense of humor. What I find funny, others may see it as repulsive or offensive. I respect that. No sense in taking any chances. I like this site very much and the members who have been a tremendous help to me. I belong to a few forums and this site is by far, my favorite. I don't want to get booted off, so why push the envelope. I'm fine with that, Carmine.

Junky

Well Known Member
I wasn't referring to your jokes Carmine. Just the jokes that get posted on the forum in general. Was shooting for G rating but it's like speed limit 55 and everyone goes 65. :D

As long as there are no complaints and things don't get too crude, I'm fine with it.

I have a lead foot, and I drive 85.... do I just get a ticket or do I loose my license????? :D

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Bragging rights? :dunno

Yep. I got to brag in court. They mandate that you show up after so many miles over the limit. No school. And $500 bucks :brow I contacted the DA's office and asked why I had show. It's an infraction. No one is going to jail. I was guilty. I told them that. I said the judge is going to ask guilty or not. I said I would say guilty and pay the fine and move on down the road. Don't tie up the courts time. But NOOOOOOOOOOOO.. So I went, said I did, paid the fine, and went on my marry way :scratch