Posting jokes

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I heard a good reply today about the NFL regarding players taking a knee...it should be announced to both teams before they take the field that they can either stand in respect to out flag or take a knee out of respect for our president...them bitches wont play ball this season...:brow

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I cannot believe that people still watch football knowing that these people are paid millions of dollars to play a game, and while doing so force the public to listen to their political views and hate towards the country that made them the rich whining racist pieces of garbage they are. I guess people love football more than their self respect and and love of their country. Ok, you can start with the bashing.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I cannot believe that people still watch football knowing that these people are paid millions of dollars to play a game, and while doing so force the public to listen to their political views and hate towards the country that made them the rich whining racist pieces of garbage they are. I guess people love football more than their self respect and and love of their country. Ok, you can start with the bashing.
No NFL for me only college ball here.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Missouri has started protesting and kneeling and (marching) walking with Black Lives Matter. I don’t think I’ll be watching any football! :furious:gaah The Cardinals a couple weeks ago had a protest too and one of their star pitchers was the culprit of it and I’m pretty much done with them too:furious:gaah I think I’ll just spend this fall in the SHOP!!!!!!!!:angrythis year has been a total joke!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
I don't watch sports, watch TV, go to church or anywhere else for that matter to hear about politics. When racially offensive political crap appears on the ball field, the end zone, the player's jerseys, or anywhere else for that matter,I'm gone. When racist crap appeared on the pitcher's mound last summer, the fan complaints resulted in its removal for the same reason. MLB got it pretty fast. I can't see where multimillionaires have a right to complain about anything after all the good fortune and wealth that has surrounded them. Same with the entertainment industry. Too much wealth is in the hands of those with a rather basic point of view. If there's such a concern about economic inequality out there, let's see the wealthy elitists from the sports and entertainment world lead the way in reaching into their own pockets to correct the alleged problem. The problem is illigetemacy, gangs, drugs and an overall culture of irresponsibility out there, and that spans the entire human race. Welfare has replaced the wage earner, the college degree, and ambition as a whole in keeping certain persons subjugated into this trap. Politicians use poverty and overall hopelessness to assume control and they lie to all of us as to whose fault it is. Don't believe the lies, don't fall for the mindset propagated by the left, and keep doing what you know works. Sometimes it isn't easy, but what worthwhile endeavor ever is?
Proverbs 17:16-" Of what use is money in the hands of a fool since he has no desire to get wisdom?" NIV.

Last edited: