posting pic's

iaco59

Well Known Member
Ok guys my back is broken----I have some pictures in photobucket---walk me through posting one??:dunno

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I think others could probably better help you. All I do is go to the picture icon, click on it, click on the blue arrow on the left to upload, then click into the box that says drop image. It then lets me pic the pictures from my files. You may need to resize some though.

MY 1981 Sanata.jpg

bobs409

Administrator
What Jeff just described is "attaching" a photo. Since you have the photo's already online at Photobucket, you can simply "link" to them. What I do with photo's online on any site is right click on the picture, then click "copy image location." Then you come here and click the icon above to the left of the smilie, then click the chain link icon and paste the image location.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
See, I told you someone with more knowledge would speak up. I use to link pictures also, however since Photosucket went south, I don't have an online storage place anymore, so you get the attached photos right from the cameras mouth so to speak. By the way, that is Santa from a 1981 Soldier of Fortune magazine I saved from back then.