Posts gone?

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Someone asked about ignition timing yesterday for a 348 stroker I think,:dunno. Now I can't find that post anywhere :scratch. I even posted a link for adjustable vacuum canisters. Where did those posts go :?

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I'll check my UPS shipments this afternoon Ray and will see if you sent them here!!!!:roll:roll:roll

Look...........you just retired. That means you're "old". These are called Senior Moments and they will occur with more frequency as you get older!!!! Ask me how I know????!!!!! Geez.............you know Cecil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Phil,
I also read the post ........ Ray isn't that old !!! and the post is gone.

Dave

jwhotrod

Supporting Member 1
Post not gone

I beleive you are all lost in brain fade, the post is in 348_409 engines called 348 stroker lives.

Big Jim

Thats ok ol' fella

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
So....... what you're saying is that there is nothing wrong with our memory..... we just can't see worth a damn........:roll:roll:roll

Dave

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
WOW!!! Now I can't even find it!!!!

Reminds me of The Twilight Zone TV show!!!! Do do do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I beleive you are all lost in brain fade, the post is in 348_409 engines called 348 stroker lives.

Big Jim

Thats ok ol' fella

No that is not the thread Ray is speaking of. This guy was asking about timing and Ray posted a link to Summit Racing for adjustable vacuum canisters.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Where did it go ????

I agree, the post is GONE !!! I was following it, because I'm getting some pinging under light/medium loads and was going to check my timing this weekend. Where oh where did it go ??? We can't all be old and retired !!! Well I'm old, but not retired !!! :cool:

Bill