Sad News :( Prayers needed please

409 lever

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
bill, glad to hear of the improvement. once she gets home things will fall into place. don't be worried.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
It IS a lot of work, but hang in there, Bill.:doh You will, get Great satisfaction, nursing Linda back to health, and she will Love you, even more, when she gets better.:appl:bow

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Still in Tucson so 1200 miles to get home. Not sure when the doctors will release her to travel. May have to move in with Cecil.

Bill

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Still in Tucson so 1200 miles to get home. Not sure when the doctors will release her to travel. May have to move in with Cecil.

Bill
Hoping for good travel news as staying at Cecil's might not be that glamorous as he needs to have the shop organized and catalogued also cataloging his research material. His lawn irrigation water is only available in the middle of the night so you might be out doing that.
Robert

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Thought I'd give everyone an update on this adventure. Linda started feeling a little better so we left Tucson without doctors approval. Took 5 days to get back to home. Took linda in to the doctor on Monday to get checked out. She was still improving and by the time we left the off she was off the oxygen, which was a good thing because I needed it !!
I had started feeling weak and sick on the way home so we asked the doctor to check me out. Turns out I have a clasped left upper lop and enlarged limb nodes. Don't know where all of this came from, they are going to do a biopsy on the 15th to see where that leads.

Good news Linda is doing a lot better
Bill