Pricey

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
I used to have three sets of those, but I don't collect 1963s so I foolishly parted with them :(. Had I known of their performance prowess I would have kept a set.

I recall back in the day Tom got "pick of the litter" to replace the center dumps for his '63 SS car. That had to be the "Norwalk era"?

Toms63SSQB

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I used to have three sets of those, but I don't collect 1963s so I foolishly parted with them :(. Had I known of their performance prowess I would have kept a set.

I recall back in the day Tom got "pick of the litter" to replace the center dumps for his '63 SS car. That had to be the "Norwalk era"?
And Tom thanks you again and again for those manifolds.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17

And I thought I had a photo of someone’s manifolds but can’t find them. Just the group Norwalk photo. I always thought they were near or at Bob Walla’s trailer.
Robert