Happy Birthday! pvs409

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Happy birthday to the man who uses much more of his gray matter than most......... and even though I haven’t been able to use you as a resource for my own personal vehicle ........I truly appreciate what you do for this hobby ......Fellas like yourself, Don jacks, Cecil, Phil, and a list of others helping countless people who have the same interest and the best part is that you are a purist and not one of those resto freaks ........I love the fact that you built a stroked and somewhat modified 62 ......you still built it your way.......
Happy birthday Paul .......:bday2:........Hope you go out and roast some 62 tire for your birthday

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
happy birthday paul, thanks for all the help you've been...you're one of the good guys...

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Thanks for all the birthday wishes and nice comments -I like to help were I can,
made it through another year -cherishing the time.
I will probably take my 62 SS 409 Hardtop stroker (409 Iowa race winner :happy) out for spin and burn the tires :burnout It now has a Richmond 5 speed.
It does not have a trunk -broke trunk hinge - so drive it without a trunk :crazy - why let it sit...............
Also a good birthday week, yesterday starting to put my 62 SS 409 Convertible 409 motor back in the frame off restored car -re-restored motor paint
looks better than when it was removed.

Paul

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Happy Birthday, Paul
May you have your fastest time the next time your on the drag strip.

Dave

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Thanks for all the birthday wishes and nice comments -I like to help were I can,
made it through another year -cherishing the time.
I will probably take my 62 SS 409 Hardtop stroker (409 Iowa race winner :happy) out for spin and burn the tires :burnout It now has a Richmond 5 speed.
It does not have a trunk -broke trunk hinge - so drive it without a trunk :crazy - why let it sit...............
Also a good birthday week, yesterday starting to put my 62 SS 409 Convertible 409 motor back in the frame off restored car -re-restored motor paint
looks better than when it was removed.

Paul
“409 Iowa race winner”.......... sounds like a little salt in the wound for the runner-up ............!!!!!

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Happy Birthday Paul and hope you have many many more! Enjoyed meeting Shirley and you at Earlville. You are THE MAN when it comes to ‘62 Chevys and more! Hope our paths will cross again sometime.

Fuzz

MAGA