Quarantine

chuckl

Well Known Member
Just found (and destroyed) three "murder" hornets in the work garage. Hornet spray did not kill them right away; it slowed them down so I could stomp to death on the garage floor. They are HUGE and very dangerous. Their toxin can kill a grown adult. I think they originated in Japan, but not sure. Anyone know where they came from?

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I just saw something about them the other day for the first time.... and I had to look it up, and I think that they were actually spotted here in the United States I believe the state of Washington in 2019 .......watched a video clip, just three or four of the murder hornets took out a beehive of 3000 inside of just a couple minutes .......Pretty scary to think that our beehives could disappear along with the ability to pollinate plants

drc409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I just read an article this morning that said Washington Is only state the murder hornets have been found so far.
Chuck, if you’re in FL, you may want to contact local AG station.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
5586ea8eb084f9a1e418863fd8e728725f0ecafb7db454ee9824e88781e3f821.jpg

bobs409

Administrator
If the government thinks I'm going to volunteer to be a test guinea pig for some untested/unknown vaccine that was concocted overnight it's got another thing coming! I have NO intentions of and WILL NOT go along.

Let the politicians go first. They always want to get the very best, let's not have them waiting!