Quarte Panel

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Show Cars lists their quarter panels at $374 with no shipping but honestly I have not bought any sheet metal from them so I cannot say anything about quality but have heard they are a good outfit and they are knowledgeable.

bobs409

Administrator
I can only vouch for Dynacorn. The fit was awesome and the panel feels like the correct gauge.

I'd find a vendor within driving distance over paying for shipping and then getting a damage part for all that money. Some vendors list any shows they will be at on their website and will deliver there for no extra cost. Hubbards does that on my side of the states.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well I have looked just about everywhere and called a lot of places most of them just give me a sales pitch to make a sell and a lot of them have no idea if they r USA made or where they came from.I have noticed that most people rave about Dynacorn panels or Classic Ind. panels which I think are Goodmark.If I spend this kind of $$ on this it should be dam close to a perfect fit. Yeah my money situation is tight here that's why I haven't purchased one yet
blkblk that was shipping included at both places,RPR wants $125 shipping and Classic wants $250. and they are both in southern Ca.:scratch

Old post but going to resurrect it. My son in law ordered fenders for my daughter's 67 Camaro from Classic Industries and sent them back cause he said they were junk. (He owns a body shop) and ordered from Keystone out of Minneapolis which sells Goodmark and says they are heavier gauge and showed up with no dents.

Clint

Well Known Member
I have also used goodmark panels on projects and I agree they have been high quality.

ragtp66

Well Known Member
Depending on how quickly you need it will determine which route you go. If your not in a hurry and there is a car show that your going to call and find out if the vendor you want is going to that show most will bring it to the show for free and some will give you a "show" discount aka cash discount. I have also called and asked for show samples/open box etc and have gotten very good deals that way I figure most of the time they end up with some kind of ding in them during normal shipping so why not save some sought that way. Typically do that on trunk floors/floor pans / body braces inner rockers etc things that don't normally have to be PERFECT. I also use Fastenal quite a bit to ship big items it's very reasonable, fast and they have a ton of locations.

If you want an original quarter give Brent Reese a call he is in San Dimas Ca but he's always parting out x frames 714-720-3438

Chris