Question On 58 Chevy Right and Left TrunkCardboard Filler Panel

Recently, I had ordered and received the Right and Left Trunk Filler Panels from Late Great Chevy as follows:

1. 40-142410-1 Full Size Chevy Trunk Filler Board, For Cars With Continental Kit, Right, 1958
2. 40-177687-1 Full Size Chevy Trunk Side Cardboard, Left, Convertible, Impala, 1958

Before installing the actual products, I really wanted to see photos of someone else's actual installation in their 58 Chevy. Templates have been made from poster board. The correct installation would be tried using the templates to be sure that the right thing is done. My original panels have been long gone. With that in mind, I decided to share The Received Right Side Panel's Physical Description (According to Me)

I also made photos of the two panels which I would title as:

1. The Received Right Side Panel Photo (View Assumed to Be Top To Bottom);
2. The Received Left Side Panel Photo (Not Sure If View Is Top To Bottom Or Bottom To Top).

However I have not figured out how to include them in this posting.

Question: Can any readers of this post show a photo of their installed 58 Chevy Right and Left Trunk Filler Panels? Thanks in advance.

The Received Right Side Panel's Physical Description (According to Me)
1. Top Edge of Panel is considered to have the rectangular open cutout which is 3 x 3 1/2 inches and designed to slip around a inside fender support
2. Right Edge of Panel is considered to have the 2 open cutouts toward the bottom of panel and designed to slip around the Lower Car Jack Column Bracket
3. A upper narrow angular slot is 5 /34 x 1 1/8 inches and is designed to slip over an Upper Car Jack Column Bracket. The Car Jack Column mounts on Lower and Upper Car Jack Column Brackets
4. A center vertical slot is 1 x 1/3/4 inches and designed to slip over an "Existing Bolt Hook" to mount the Car Jack's Base Plate to secure the Car Jack Column as shown on Page 62 of the Reference: 1958 Passenger Car And Truck Accessories Installation Reference Manual Section On Wheel Carrier. My 58 Chevy does not use this "Existing Bolt Hook" to install the Car Jack Base Plate to secure the jack Column. It uses a special T-bolt configuration as shown in Figure 1, Page 62, of the Reference. A hole would have to be drilled in the cardboard filler panel as shown in that Figure 1 to properly attach the Car Jack's Base Plate.
5. Left Edge of Panel is considered to have a large open cutout or recessed area and is designed to slip up and around inside fender
6. Bottom Edge of Panel, 23 1/2 inches wide
7. There are Horizontal Crease Lines for folding as follows:
a. One is 13 5/8 inches up from Bottom Edge
b. One is 7 7/8 inches up from Bottom Edge.
c. The distance between the two lines is 5 3/4 inches