R.I.P. Brian Thompson you have always been a great friend, you will always be remembered.

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
It really saddens me to inform all of the members of this great forum that a dear friend of mine and yours has passed on today. Brian Thompson, my words cannot even come together to describe how great of a person you are and will always be, a true friend, family man, and a master of your craft, you will be a brother to me and you will always be missed dearly.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Thompson family. You will be forever remembered, Rest in Peace, brother.

dentonkrum191.jpg

dentonkrum195.jpg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I am at a loss for words....................................................

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Wow all this divorce $hit then this. :pray We all hope you are in a better place now. RIP Mr. Thompson

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thoughts and Prayers go out.....I have only known Brian a short time, but his door was always open to come to the shop and talk cars.....we have lost a very good Man.

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
UNBELIEVABLE!!! I had to read the note 3 times because I couldn't believe what I was reading!!! Rest In Peace Brian,You were a good friend!!! John

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Dear Lord tell me this isn't true! Rest In Peace Brian, I can't describe how much we'll miss you!

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Man that is the "SHITS": I just saw him about 2 weeks ago. He said he was going to take a long trip. Just didnot know what kind of trip. God Bless and RIP friend Brian.:pray

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
RIP
he was a friend of mine and everyone else on the this forumn
he will be really missed but not forgotton

hard to beleive
any one have any information , please pass it along

take care buddy

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
OMG! I've never met Brian. Damn! What a shock! God be with him and his family.

Kdurgin

Well Known Member
Tony called me awhile ago and I still can't believe it. He will be missed by all. Very much. God bless.