R.I.P. Brian Thompson you have always been a great friend, you will always be remembered.

Blk61409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I'm at a loss for words, he and I just spoke a couple of days ago, he told me about selling his car and was going back to Virginia or maybe No Carolina, he was going to spend some time with his mother. He said he hated to sell the car but $45k would be what he needed. I told him I would see who might be interested.
Anyone have any details!!! We put cars in the Autorama together last year. What a shock!

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That was a shock! I never met him but his posts speak volumes. Sad news.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
This is really another sad moment for all of us. A loss of words to be truthful. Brooke take care and enjoyed the visits.
Robert

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
I'm at a loss for words, he and I just spoke a couple of days ago, he told me about selling his car and was going back to Virginia or maybe No Carolina, he was going to spend some time with his mother. He said he hated to sell the car but $45k would be what he needed. I told him I would see who might be interested.
Anyone have any details!!! We put cars in the Autorama together last year. What a shock!

No clue. That's why I called you. Sad sad news.

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Wow! just like everyone has said at a loss of words.Only met him at Thompson a couple times and helped in locating parts what a great loss! RIP Brian

de31168

Well Known Member
What a terrible thing to hear. RIP Brian. Man, he was just last online last night it says. You never know when your number is up I guess. Terrible loss.

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
very sad, he was a young pup. RIP jim
enjoy everyday people, you never know.

Mr.1961

Well Known Member

Yes, same here. He had been talking to me the last two consecutive days on selling the bubbletop, and I told him I had someone interested in Ohio purchasing it, he text me early this morning, I called him back, but to no avail. Then the most unthinkable news came to my attention this afternoon. I'm absolutely devastated.

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
WOW! How quickly things happen..........:scratch
Wasn't it just yesterday that we heard him say
the tornado missed him.........:eek
I never met him but felt I knew him through
this 348-409 family.....:hug
Rest in peace Brian
you will be missed

bj

jwhotrod

Supporting Member 1
May the road rise to meet you and be in Heaven an hour before the Devil knows you're dead.
Big Jim

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
RIP Brian. Things had to be mighty tough but hoping you are in a more peaceful place. Godspeed!

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.

-----Lawrence Binyon, 1914

“I am not resigned to the shutting away of loving hearts in the hard ground
So it is and so it will be, for so it has been time out of mind; Into the darkness they go, the wise and the lovely. Crowned
With lilies and with laurel they go; but I am not resigned.
Lovers and thinkers, into the earth with you.
Be one with the dull, the indiscriminate dust,
A fragment of what you felt, of what you knew,
A formula, a phrase remains — but the best is lost.
The answers quick and keen, the honest look, the laughter, the love,
They are gone. They have gone to feed the roses. Elegant and curled is the blossom. Fragrant is the blossom. I know. But I do not approve.
More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses in the world.
Down, down, down into the darkness of the grave
Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind;
Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave.
I know, but I do not approve. And I am not resigned.”
----Edna St Vincent Millay

Farewell Brian, I just don't understand why.

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
This is sad news indeed !!!! Its just hard to believe. May you rest in peace Brian.
I'm so sorry for his family and close friends and for all the members here.
Has anyone spoken with Tony ? I know those guys were best friends.

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I am shocked as well. Even though I didn't know him personally, this news sickens me. I will surely miss his input and comments on the forum....