Racism is alive and well

bobs409

Administrator

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
In almost 40 years of working for dealerships, the county of Los Angeles and the City of Los Angeles, I worked with dozens and dozens if not a hundred or more black people, and was on very good terms with nearly all of them. We came to work, did our jobs, went home to our families, did stuff on the weekends, and we nearly all got along. We resented all this polarizing talk intended to divide the workforce along racial lines, and we just wished they would just shut up and not bother us with all this political correctness (an oxymoron if there ever was one). Our society isn't like it once was, we've all advanced beyond all this political dividing, and I really don't want to hear about it any more. There is a small parasitic growth within liberalism that feels the need to keep all this strife, accusations of racism,bigotry and prejudice going, and instead of doing all that, why don't these people put the same effort into working for a living instead of stirring the pot? The rest of us of all races just want to go about our business, do our jobs, raise our families, and have a life without hearing about all this political shaming, accusation,and blame for stuff we had nothing to do with. In short, the message to the left should be,"Get a life!!!".

Last edited:

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Woke Church? This is a United Church of Christ. That's the most apostate, liberal,anti Bible preaching bunch left out there. They are an assimilation of splinter church groups that over the ages, failed somewhere else and came together for political and social unity, masquerading as a church. The UCC has thrown out the Bible as an authoritative text, the plan of salvation isn't regarded at all, their sexual morality is basically anything goes, and acceptance of anything and everything people do is fine. Rather than provide a light and life to people wanting to learn the Bible, about God,Jesus'place in the plan of salvation and how to grow to be more like Him, it's nothing but a free for all where misguided people can do their own thing. There are no absolutes, no moral lessons taught from the Bible, and right and wrong aren't discussed because most of them don't know what that is, anyway. It's politically liberal, and Obama and Jeremiah Wright (should be Wrong) were parts of that denomination. Christ warned us that there would be those who came saying"Look at all the good things we did in your Name, only for God Himself to tell them," Depart from me. I never knew you."
My wife's family went to one of those when she was a little girl growing up, and when she was about 15, two Presbyterian seminary students befriended her and showed her the plan of salvation and she received Christ as her Savior. That UCC was considering a merge with the Presbyterians, but it didn't happen. Fortunate for those Presbyterians.
Just because something calls itself a church doesn't mean God is in it, that's for sure. The Church still stands for the Gospel of Christ, not the failures of political correctness.

Last edited:

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Woke Church? This is a United Church of Christ. That's the most apostate, liberal,anti Bible preaching bunch left out there. They are an assimilation of splinter church groups that over the ages, failed somewhere else and came together for political and social unity, masquerading as a church. The UCC has thrown out the Bible as an authoritative text, the plan of salvation isn't regarded at all, their sexual morality is basically anything goes, and acceptance of anything and everything people do is fine. Rather than provide a light and life to people wanting to learn the Bible, about God,Jesus'place in the plan of salvation and how to grow to be more like Him, it's nothing but a free for all where misguided people can do their own thing. There are no absolutes, no moral lessons taught from the Bible, and right and wrong aren't discussed because most of them don't know what that is, anyway. It's politically liberal, and Obama and Jeremiah Wright (should be Wrong) were parts of that denomination. Christ warned us that there would be those who came saying"Look at all the good things we did in your Name, only for God Himself to tell them," Depart from me. I never knew you."
My wife's family went to one of those when she was a little girl growing up, and when she ws about 15, two Presbyterian seminary students befriended her and showed her the plan of salvation and she received Christ as her Savior. That UCC was considering a merge with the Presbyterians, but it didn't happen. Fortunate for those Presbyterians.
Just because something calls itself a church doesn't mean God is in it, that's for sure. The Church still stands for the Gospel of Christ, not the failures of political correctness.
:appl