Ralley Wheels =Speedway

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
I got the chrome racing wheels from Tire Rack .com for Giny;s Fusion. SPEEDWAY was going to send me the wrong size for her car. They were going to send me 16" rims forDSCN1802.JPGDSCN1804.JPG her Fusion and the 2011 Fusion has 17" rims. Glad I caught it before they were shipped. I gave the sales person the wheel size when I ordered them. I told them the car had 17" wheels not 16s I got a refund right away.and ordered the correct wheels from Tire Rack.com
I WILL NEVER USE SUMMIT AGAIN !!

Kaycee

Well Known Member
Well finally talked to a person today ,Do you ever talk to someone and feel your blood start to boil .You mounted them we can't take them back , a reputable shop should of seen that they were warped .I was like WTF you mean,how are you suppose to know they are true without having them mounted and balanced.:dunno2 There is no way to tell that was warped by the naked eye. After a few minutes he said he would talk to his manager and call me back tomorrow.:wacko Stay tuned for another episode

Kaycee

Well Known Member
Talked to a gal yesterday afternoon and she said they could accept them and refund my $$ and sent me an shipping label so will ship them out tomarrow and wait and see. Allso talked to the guy that helped me at Discount tire and told him what I was going through ,and he offered to match Speedways price ,by the time we were done he beat them by $2.Just have to wait a couple days for them to come in and hopefully they will be good to go. :winnerNever Again for Speedway

Kaycee

Well Known Member
Sorry hadn't got back to replying ,got new wheels on last week and did a local Sat. night cruise and all was great except for the rain . Speedway sent me an e-mail apologizing for the wheels and gave me a $20 gift cert. so lets see $20 to swap a wheel x 6 because I put tires on new rims twice, plus I had to put them back on my old rims once .Did I mention 100 mile round trip to tire store plus my time .:wtfTook one for the team AGAIN. :facepalm First and last at Speedway

wristpin

Well Known Member
Spoke to a manager and had him read this thread. Of course he couldnt discuss your specifc account. He did say for you on the post sale critigue to reflect the handeling of your account.
I doubt i helped or hurt anything but perhaps they'll try harder with you next time

Kaycee

Well Known Member
Ahh man appreciate it, Dam nice to know some people are there for you (me) I owe you a cold frosty one maybe someday I can repay you.