Really???

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
My curse is that I like new projects and I seem to like to complicate things. That's what I thrive on :).

That and a healthy ADD complex :) :) :).

About 15 years ago I had some 24 cars in various stages. Now I'm "down" to I don't know, maybe a dozen or so. None of those from that period in the 80s when I collected Euro cars, mainly two seater roadsters. Once I found my '63 SWC I was was hooked on GM muscle cars. I sold all the Euro cars (mainly P1800 Volvos, Morris Minors and an occasional Austin Healey or Mercedes roadster (190 SL)) after restoring that Corvette. Now that's pretty much all I look for, 1961, 1962 and 1963s from The General :).

Cheers!
TomK

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I can count at least 8 before I went into the Army at 17. Most I just played with for a short time. One I actually never moved. I purchased a 67 LeMans 2 dr with buckets for 25 dollars on credit from a friend. Drove to the next town over, sold it to another friend for 50 dollars cash, went back and gave the other guy 25 dollars. Went partying as usual. Does the LeMans count?

No409

Supporting Member 1
man, I think I have 8-10 currently. probally 60+ since I was 15( 37yrs old now)

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
there is power to spar in a morris minar. jim
when i was 16 a friends mom had one, 4 seater green.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
:clap:clap:clapYou had, some fine looking cars, Butch.:appl Your 57, was the same color, as my 57 Station Wagon. Blue on the bottom, with a white roof.:clap